Reporting to the Store Manager, and District Manager, the Assistant Manager contributes to the profitable operation of their store. Embodying the ALDO Group's values of integrity, love and respect, the Assistant Manager coaches and mentors all team members in support of the company's purpose to build a world of love, confidence, and belonging.
- Supports the Store Manager in building a fashion-centric team of collaborative and engaged talent through recruiting and networking.
- Provides ongoing training and regular performance-based feedback to all team members.
- Maximizes personal and store sales by promoting brand initiatives and delivering a "customer-obsessed" omni-channel experience.
- Ensures all team members comply with company policies and procedures.
- Assists in controlling operational costs through payroll and asset management.
- Ensures the store is brand-aligned through flawless execution of visual presentation and marketing display.
- Contributes to a diverse and inclusive atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment, reflective of our People-First philosophy.
- Business-minded trendsetter who understands today's ever-changing fashion landscape.
- High school diploma (D.E.S.)
- One year of retail or service industry leadership experience.
- Strong leadership, motivational, and customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work flexible hours based on your state or province.
- Able to bend, lift and move boxes up to 35 lb (~16 kg)
APPLICATION IS AVAILABLE IN STORE.
PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON.